Maria Lavie icons exhibitions
Exhibitions of the greek orthodox byzantine icons of Maria Lavie, painter et orthodox iconographer:
- March 7- May 7, 2007, Bansard Gallery (26 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris) - "TRANSFIGURATION, Luminous Mystery" exhibition.
- 12.2006-01.2007, Ourscamp Abbey (France) - within the framework of the Week for the Christians Unity, from December 9, 2006 to January 28, 2007, at the monastery.
- 2006, Angers, 6th Festival of Sacred Art - within the framework of the exhibition "Lights of the East", October 15 - November 19, 2006.
- 2006, Paris, the 2nd biennial exhibition of contemporany orthodox icons - Under the term "Orthodox Iconographers of today", the 2nd biennial exhibition of contemporany icons presented, from the 5 to March 11, 2006, in the buildings of the Institute of orthodox theology Saint-Sergius (Paris), some 80 icons of 17 orthodox iconographers, from various traditions (in particular Russian and Greek), which live in France.
- 2005, Cannet (France), Days of the inheritance - the exhibition was held in the Villa Our-Lady-of-Angels (Cosmétatos Villa) in Cannet, from September 8 to September 18, 2005, at the invitation of the Service Culture and Inheritance of the Town hall of the city of Cannet.
- 2003, Paris, the 2nd Day of Orthodoxy in France - which was held on November 1, 2003, in Paris, on the initiative and under the high patronage of the Assembly of the orthodox bishops of France (AEOF).
- 2003, Chantilly (France), Festival of the Christian Communities.
© Marie Lavie